A prestigious North East venue for your Corporate and Society Golf Days
Our Championship golf course and award-winning hotel is the perfect venue for your next Society or Corporate Golf Day.
Rockliffe Hall offers an ideal setting to impress your clients, customers or staff - or fellow society members. Our 5 star service standard ensures your guests will be looked after from the moment they arrive at Rockliffe Hall.
As the North of England's only five star hotel, golf and spa resort, and the current holder of VisitEngland's Large Hotel of the Year, Rockliffe Hall offers a quality of service and facilities unmatched any where else in the region.
The course opened in July 2009 and has quickly gained a reputation for being one of the finest courses in the UK. The championship, PGA-accredited course was designed and constructed to the highest specification by well-known golf architect, Marc Westenborg from Hawtree, with five tees on every hole allowing golfers the option to play the course from a modest 6,455 yards up to a massive 7,879.
Director of golf at Rockliffe Hall, Ian Knight, said: "Thanks to on-going, year-round maintenance and development from our 14-strong, highly qualified green-keeping team, we are now home to a world-class course of the highest calibre, despite being a relatively young course. Visitors always comment on and praise the quality of the tees, fairways and greens as they can't believe just how good the condition of the course is- all year round."
Golf Day Standard Features
Each of our Corporate Golf and Society Golf Day's feature as standard:
- Golf Concierge and valet parking from the Clubhouse bag drop
- Club & Shoe cleaning service - before and after round
- Dedicated event Host with Registration Desk
- Breakfast Buffet on arrival - choice of locally-sourced Back Bacon, Cumberland Sausage or Egg in a Ciabatta, Granary or Floured Roll, Warm Croissants & Pain Chocolat, Preserves, Fresh Fruit Basket, Fresh Fruit Juices, Tea and Coffee
- Complimentary use of the practice facilities including short game area and putting green
- 18 Holes of Golf on Rockliffe Hall's Championship course
- Two-course private lunch or dinner upon return
- Longest drive nearest the pin competition
- Qualified referee & scorecard marking
- Additional breakfast, lunch and dinner upgrade options are available - menus are available on request or bespoke options can be created to your requirements
- Hire of the driving range and academy, including range balls
- Putting competition
- Add 9 or 18 Holes of Championship Golf
- Full English Breakfast
- 1st Tee Analysis / Vertex / Flightscope
- E-coaching tips & practice session
- Buggy rental at reduced rate
- Beat the Pro - from £95.00 per hour
- Corporate Merchandising - available on request (Logoed Balls, Shirts, Bags etc)
- Overnight Accommodation including full English breakfast
Each of our packages are tailored to meet with your specific requirements, please contact our dedicated Golf Events team on 01325 729980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org