A different class of membership
Becoming a golf member at Rockliffe Hall means more than just joining a club.
With excellent benefits across the resort and a choice of options from individual golf only to full resort which includes spa use for you or your partner. Add to this members’ competitions, a great social calendar plus all round friendly support from our PGA professionals and golf services team and you’ll begin to see why we’re in a league of our own when it comes to membership.
For more information on golf memberships, please contact a member of our golf sales team on 01325 729987 or make an online enquiry.
- No joining fee
- Full seven day play with 14 day priority tee-time bookings
- Unlimited complimentary practice range balls
- Reduced buggy hire and guest fees
- 20% discount across all restaurants and bars including most functions and members social nights
- Up to 10% discount in Rockliffe’s golf and spa retail shops
- Annual club fit or swing check with one of our PGA professionals
- 20% discount on spa treatments included with full resort membership
- Special members hotel rate to be enjoyed up to 4 times per year
- Complimentary hire of the Grassholme Suite for more than 50 people dining subject to availability
- Priority booking window for all Rockliffe Hall social events
Resort – Full golf membership with an inclusive individual membership of the spa for you or your partner
Full Golf (new for 2014)- Golf membership with unlimited 7 day access to one of the finest championship courses in the North of England
Couples - A combination of either joint or individual golf with joint or individual spa membership for both you and your partner
Corporate-A range of corporate membership packages to suit your company’s requirements
To find out more about our membership types and to discuss which membership best suits your requirements please contact 01325 729987 or email email@example.com
Supporting your fitness:
Our spa fitness team are here to support your golf fitness with a complimentary one to one assessment for all golf members as well as 20% discount on all scheduled sports therapy and personal training services to keep you on the ball. Resort membership also includes unlimited access to our 50 piece Technogym, 20 metre pool, hydropool and all wet spa bathing facilities for post golf relaxation and exceptional fitness support.
Fit for golf?
“Quality of life for me is being fit. Whether it is playing golf, doing triathlon, other sports or just being able to do whatever I feel like in my everyday life. This is very important for me. My body is my responsibility and only I can take care of it. When I am taking care of it, I have the greatest chance of winning golf tournaments.”
Winner of the 2013 English Senior Open at Rockliffe Hall