This Rum Pannacotta recipe is guaranteed to ‘wow’ at your Christmas dinner party. We’re currently serving it with our own marinated blackberries and homemade doughnuts but you can choose what you serve yours with- if anything! Other fruits go well with this Rum Pannacotta or you can buy tiny doughnuts or similar from most of the supermarkets. This recipe serves 6.
- 900ml Double Cream
- 2 Vanilla
- Thinly pared rind of 2 lemons
- 3 leaves Gelatine
- 10tbls Cold Milk
- 300ml Double cream
- 150g Icing Sugar
- 125ml Dark Rum
- Heat 900ml double cream with vanilla pods & lemon zests
- Bring to a boil & simmer very gently until reduced by 1/3
- Remove the cooked zests & set aside
- Soak the gelatine in the cold milk until soft
- Remove gelatine & heat milk till boiling, return gelatine & stir ‘till dissolved
- Add to the hot cream then leave to cool
- Whip remaining 300ml cream with icing sugar & fold into cooled cream
- Then fold in rum
- Place a piece of cooked lemon zest into 6 dariole moulds
- Pour in the cream and refrigerate
- Serve with blackberries and a cinnamon doughnut
We hope you enjoy creating this Rum Pannacotta, if you want to see whether your festive dessert is as good (or better!) than our experts come and experience festive dining at Rockliffe Hall this December, there are lots of great options to choose from!
To find out more about festive dining at Rockliffe Hall, please call 01325 729999 or email email@example.com.