Christmas can be a stressful time, especially if you are hosting a party or two. The team at Rockliffe Hall are experts at impressing during the festive season so we thought we would share a few of our favourite festive food and drink recipes with you over the next few weeks. Below are three of our favourite festive cocktail recipes designed by our talented team of mixologists.
ORANGE SNOWBALL COCKTAIL
A twist on the classic snowball, adding sweet orange bitters and fresh orange juice to create a refreshing version of this eggnog treat.
- 25ml Advocaat
- 25ml Cointreau
- 50ml Orange Juice
- 5ml Sweet Orange Bitters (optional)
- 50ml Lemonade
- Add all ingredients to a Boston shaker, add cubed ice and shake for 7 seconds until the tin is frosty.
- Strain into a tall glass over cubed ice.
MINCE PIE MARTINI COCKTAIL
Made in a classic martini style, first coating the ice with fruity William Pear Liqueur, then stirring in Bristol Cream Sherry and Chase Marmalade Vodka for a lovely spiced aperitif
- 10ml William Pear Liqueur
- 25ml Chase Marmalade Vodka
- 25ml Harvey’s Bristol Cream Sherry
- In a Boston glass, coat cubed ice with the pear liqueur, add vodka and sherry and stir at least 30 times.
- Strain into a chilled glass and garnish with an orange twist.
CHERRY BELLINI COCKTAIL
This is a festively sweet version of Bellini. Sweet cherry juice is complemented with sour cherry liqueur and topped with sparkling Prosecco.
- 12.5ml Cherry Liqueur
- 25ml Cherry Juice
- 100ml Prosecco
- Add cherry juice and cherry liqueur to a Champagne flute and top with Prosecco.
We hope you enjoy creating these festive cocktails, if you want to see whether your cocktails are as good (or better!) than our experts come and experience festive dining at Rockliffe Hall this December, there are lots of great options to choose from! Find out more here>>
To find out more about festive dining at Rockliffe Hall, please call 01325 729999 or email email@example.com.