The course is in fantastic condition at the moment, thanks to the hard work of the green keeping team over the past few weeks and the fantastic spring weather we have enjoyed.
All visitors to the golf course will be expected to follow strict guidelines in order to safely play golf at Rockliffe Hall, which will be emailed to guests upon confirmation of their booking.
• A maximum of two players per tee time if you are from different households
• A maximum of three players per tee time if all members of the party are from the same household (proof of address will be required to play)
• Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your tee time and change your shoes in the car park
• Short game and practice putting areas are available to warm up, however the academy remains closed for now until Monday 1st June
• Please ensure to read and abide by the social distancing and safety guidelines that will be emailed to you in advance on your game. On arrival at Rockliffe Hall you will be briefed by a team member and asked to sign a declaration before you are able to play.
Tee Times can be booked through the Rockliffe Hall website here.
Twilight golf is also available after 3pm each day, for a reduced fee of £35 per person.
Golf coaching and tuition will also be available from Monday 1st June. To book a golf lesson please call 01325 729999.