Sweet and fruity cherry combines with the luxury of Perrier Jouet champagne resulting in a refreshing and aptly spectacular tipple.
- 25ml Cherry brandy
- 10ml Cherry juice
- 3 segments of lemon (squeezed)
- 100ml Perrier Jouet champagne
- 4 griottine cherries on a cocktail stick to garnish
- Add the sugar, lemon juice, cherry juice and cherry brandy to your cocktail shaker. Shake well and fine strain into a high ball glass over cubed ice. Top with Perrier Jouet champagne.
POPPY & POMEGRANATE G&T
The fresh fragrances of Edgerton gin and poppy liquor make for a G&T with a revivifying palate.
- 37.5ml Edgerton pomegranate gin
- 12.5ml Poppy liquor
- 3ml Lavender bitters
- Juice from half a lime
- 1 small bottle tonic water
- Raspberries to garnish
- Add the Edgerton pomegranate gin, poppy liquor, lavender bitters and lime juice to your cocktail shaker. Shake well and fine strain into a high ball glass over cubed ice. Top up with tonic water and garnish with raspberries.
The fervent depth in flavour of golden tequila is highlighted brilliantly by its coupling with sugary agave syrup and the zesty indication brought by lime juice.
- 50ml Jose Cuervo golden tequila
- A bar spoon of Agave syrup
- Juice from 1 lime segment
- Lime zest to garnish
- Add Jose Cuervo golden tequila, Agave syrup and lime juice to your cocktail shaker. Shake well and fine strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with lime zest.
As perfectly formed as a De Meaux rose, this delicate yet powerful cocktail oozes elegance.
- 25ml Havana 3 rum
- 12.5ml Overproof rum
- 25ml Rose liqueur
- 12.5ml Coco gomme
- 2ml Rose bitters
- Juice from half a lime
- Add all of the ingredients to your cocktail shaker. Shake well and fine strain into a short glass over ice.
CHILLI CHOCOLATE MOJITO
Luxurious and palatial in flavour, the chilli chocolate mojito is a demonstration of juxtaposed ingredients working concertedly to produce a unique and richly fulfilling taste.
- 25ml Havana 7 rum
- 20ml Crème de cocoa
- 7ml Chilli vodka
- 10ml Cream
- Juice from 4 lime wedges
- 6 mint leaves
- Moscavato sugar
- Add sugar, lime, cream, mint, Havana 7 rum and chilli vodka to a tall glass and muddle together. Add crushed ice and top with crème de cocoa.
We hope you (and your Valentine) enjoy creating these Valentine’s cocktail recipes, if you want to see whether your cocktails are as good (or better!) than our experts come and experience dining at Rockliffe Hall, there are lots of great options to choose from! Find out more here>>