Dear guests, members and friends,
Rockliffe Hall has been awarded the AA Covid Confident shield and the 'We're Good to Go' kitemark by VisitBritain. In addition to this, Rockliffe Hall has a developed a Healthy Hospitality Charter which is our committment to keeping guests safe on resort.
We continue to follow the advice of the Government and relevant professional bodies at all times, please be aware that reopening dates might change. Please find below useful information for our guests:
Gift Experience Vouchers
- We are also allowing all guests with an experience voucher due to expire before December 2020 to use their vouchers up to 6 months beyond the expiry date. This has been updated on your gift experience voucher automatically using the order ID and no further action is required.
- The Rockliffe Hall Golf Course, Professional Shop, Practice Areas and Academy is open to golf members, members guests and visiting golfers.
- Please note there are strict health and safety and social distancing measures in place to protect our team, guests and members. These will be communicated to you upon booking.
- To book a Tee Time or Golf Lesson please call 01325 729980
- The hotel is now open with additional health and safety measures in place to protect guests and team members.
- To book a stay at Rockliffe Hall please call 01325 729999 or book online here.
- The Orangery restaurant, Clubhouse Kitchen & Bar and Afternoon Tea service are open we have extended our service hours and reduced the number of tables available to allow for social distancing in the restaurant.
- Guests can enjoy dinner seven nights a week in The Orangery with bookings available, and essential, from 6pm to 9pm. Afternoon tea hours have been extended, with delicious cakes, scones and sandwiches now being served between 12.30pm and 5.30pm daily.
- The Clubhouse Kitchen & Bar is open daily, with food served from 7am to 5pm on Sunday, 7am to 7pm Monday to Thursday and from 7am to 8.30pm on Friday and Saturday. You can also reserve a table for drinks only.
- Weather permitting, there will also be more ‘al fresco’ dining options available on the terraces, in addition to the spacious, light and airy Orangery restaurant itself. A new outdoor pop-bar has been built outside The Orangery serving draft and bottled beers and lagers, wines and cocktails.
- The takeaway afternoon tea has for those who want to enjoy a little bit of Rockliffe at home.
- All guests wishing to dine at Rockliffe Hall need to pre-book or provide their details on arrival and will be required to complete a pre-arrival health questionnaire. Everyone will also have their temperature checked on arrival.
- Adhering to Government guidance, Rockliffe Hall can accept group bookings for guests from a maximum of 2 households only.
- The Brasserie restaurant remains closed.
Spa & Wellness
- The Spa at Rockliffe Hall is now open to residents and members.
- Facilities which must remain closed for now are the poolside heat treatment rooms, as well as the sauna in the Spa Garden and the Mud Rasul which will reopen from 15th August.
- We are provisionally taking Spa Day bookings from the 1st September on a reduced treatment menu.
- For now, to enable social distancing and enhanced hygiene practices, we will ask you to book a 2 hour session in the spa during your stay, which will include a 30 minute swim in our main pool.
- Guests can also upgrade their stay and enjoy a 2 hour experience in the Spa Garden as part of their visit (£30 per person)
- Social distancing signage is in place and government guidelines mean we are only able to welcome a reduced number of guests, which will ensure you have plenty of your own space in this area
- The juice bar will be closed until further notice, however, to keep you hydrated you can help yourself to complimentary water and iced tea.
- As you settle into your lounger you may notice brochures and magazines have been removed, but a much wider offering is now available for you to read, via a complimentary online service available to guests.
- You can also be certain that the entire spa has been cleaned before each session and you’ll regularly see our team on poolside and in the changing rooms, sanitising high touch points including door handles, toilets and railings.
- Gym Equipment is spaced at least 1 metre apart where possible, shielded by screens or has been temporarily removed. For now gym users must book their gym sessions to enable the required social distancing and enhanced hygiene practices.
- For Treatments, rather than offering you our usual warm handshake your therapist will welcome you with a traditional Thai hands-free greeting. A temporary reduced treatment menu removes any ‘face to face’ treatments but you’ll still enjoy the exceptional experience you’d always expect. For manicures and pedicures a Perspex screen is in place. For all other body treatments guests are lying face down and your therapist will wear a visor.
- Each treatment now commences with the ‘A New Beginning’ sanitising welcome ritual. Therapists will invite you to follow along with a hand sanitisation which then focuses on pressure points, reinforcing meridian lines on the hands, an application of Tranquillity blend and breath work concludes the ritual.
- We have provisions in place for office-based team members to work from home, where possible.
- All team members who are working at Rockliffe Hall are doing so in a safe manner, we are a CovidSecure businesss and have been awarded the 'We're Good To Go' kitemark by VisitBritain
Please follow this link for more details:
We will contact you if circumstances change, but in the meantime we look forward to seeing you at Rockliffe Hall soon.
This page was updated on 10th August 2020