Book a room
*Please note for Saturday stays a 2-night minimum restriction may be in place*Close x
Book a Spa Treatment
Please note online Spa booking is currently only available to guests staying at the hotel. Please enter your hotel booking reference below.Close x
Login with your email and password
Login with your booking reference
Book a Tee TimeClose x
Tiplady Lodge bedrooms are a short walk, set back from the hotel with double or twin beds with a spacious bathroom and Old Hall views.
Enjoy close access to the Old Hall, golf course and all restaurants. Most have either patio or Juliet balcony and all rooms overlook the Old Hall and golf course beyond.
- Size: minimum 42 square metres with lounge area and seating
- Price: from £190 per night including spa use, breakfast and VAT
Tiplady Lodge room features:
- King size bed (can be turned into a twin if required)
- Finest Egyptian cotton bedding
- Spacious en-suite bathrooms with Villeroy & Boch fittings
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Personal in-room safe.
- Luxury bathrobes & slippers
- State of the art TV and audio facilities
- Professional hair dryer
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Juliet balcony or terrace on lower levels.
Four of these rooms are dog-friendly!
Dogs can stay at Rockliffe Hall for a cost of £25 per night, on top of the room tariff. Included in this price is poop bags, toys, a bowl & treats for your furry friend. To add your dog to your reservation you must contact our reservations team on 01325 729999 who can provide further information as well as the terms and conditions.
With perfectly landscaped gardens, the rooms in Tiplady Lodge are sumptuously fitted featuring double beds, spacious bathroom and seating areas and are furnished in rich velvet cushions and throws with a contemporary twist. Tiplady Lodge is a short walk from the hotel with close access to the Old Hall, golf course and all restaurants. Most have either patio or Juliet balcony and all rooms overlook the Old Hall and golf course beyond.