The Spa including the saunas, steam rooms, Mud Rasul Experience, gym classes and juice bar service are open.
For guests with future reservations, please find below useful information for your visit. We continue to follow the advice of the Government and relevant professional bodies at all times.
We have developed a Healthy Hospitality Spa Charter to ensure that each guest feels safe when they visit us.
We have always had rigorous cleaning procedures and hygiene protocols in place, as you would expect at a five-star resort. In light of Covid-19, every single procedure has been reassessed and enhanced, with new ones introduced and all staff have been trained in the new procedures.
Throughout your visit at Rockliffe Hall you’ll see reduced contact, touchless/cashless transactions, protective screens at front desks, sanitiser stations and PPE.
Booking the Spa
- We will ask you to book a 2 hour session in the spa during your stay or a selected time within a spa day. This will continue after 19th July.
- For hotel residents arriving after Monday 13th September, spa use will be available from check in (3pm) on your arrival day until check out (11am) on your departure day. Should you wish to use the spa before check in or after check out, packages are available as an upgrade.
- Please note we politely request guests continue to wear a face covering when using public areas of the hotel, spa, lounges, restaurants and golf areas. Face coverings may of course be removed when eating and drinking in the restaurants, when using the gym and spa facilities and when on the golf course.
- You have access to the poolside area and hydropool side area. There is also a virtual poolside tour available on our app which our receptionists can show you how to download.
- The Juice Bar is available, we will continue to provide water and iced-tea complimentary.
- As you settle into your lounger, you may notice brochures and magazines have been removed, but a much wider offering is now available for you to read, via a complimentary online service available to guests.
- You can also be certain that the entire spa has been cleaned prior to opening and you’ll regularly see our team on poolside and in the changing rooms, sanitising high touch points including door handles, toilets and railings.
- Equipment is spaced at least 1 metre apart where possible, shielded by screens or in designated zones.
- Rather than offering you our usual warm handshake your therapist will welcome you with a traditional Thai hands-free greeting.
- For manicures a Perspex screen is in place. For all other treatments your therapist will wear a mask, in line with the latest Government guidance.
- Each treatment now commences with the ‘A New Beginning’ sanitising welcome ritual. Therapists will invite you to follow along with a hand sanitisation which then focuses on pressure points, reinforcing meridian lines on the hands, an application of Tranquillity blend and breath work concludes the ritual.
- Please note that face masks must be worn for the duration of all treatments (unless exempt), apart from when having a facial where they can be removed.
View the Spa Treatment Menu
As Government guidelines are updated we will constantly review the safety and hygiene measures currently in place to ensure that you’re as safe as possible when you visit us. We look forward to seeing you soon.