Frequently Asked Questions
From restaurant offerings to available facilities, we've included all the information you'll need for your next family visit to Rockliffe Hall.
What are the restaurant offerings for children?
The Clubhouse offers a full children’s menu which is available all day, including dinner, available for children up to 10 years of age. Children are welcome to dine from the main menu if they wish. High chairs are available upon request.
While Nu Sana doesn’t offer a children’s menu we welcome children of all ages to dine from the main menus, and high chairs are available upon request.
Children over 12 years are welcomed to dine in The Orangery if they select their meal from existing A La Carte carte or Tasting Menu. We ask children to dress smartly.
Spa, Swimming & Gym Facilities
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times and may use the swimming pool only (excluding all heat treatment rooms, experience showers and hydrotherapy pools) between the dedicated Children’s Swim times only.
Children Swim Times are from 8am – 10am and 4pm – 6pm daily.
- Please note any children found using the swimming pool outside of these hours will be asked to leave.
- If a child is aged 16 or 17 years old, they can use all of the poolside spa facilities, at any time of day, but they must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years
- Children who are aged 14-15 years can use the Gym Facilities, within children’s times, accompanied by an adult.
Spa Treatments for Children
If a child is aged 16 or 17 years old, they can enjoy any Spa treatment from the menu however the treatment must be undertaken in the double treatment room with an accompanying adult over 18 years
What facilities are available for Junior Golfers?
- Children under the age of 18 are classed as a Junior and will pay a Junior Green Fee. Please speak directly to our pro shop for Summer & Winter Junior Green Fees.
- Individual and group junior golf lessons are available via the PMG academy
- Juniors must be accompanied by an adult when using the driving range.
- To drive a golf cart Juniors must be of legal driving age & hold a driving licence. Proof of license will be requested.
- Rockliffe Hall aims to operate a contemporary and forward-thinking dress policy in and around the Clubhouse, driving range and practice facilities. On the golf course golfing attire is required for all players and any denim, tracksuits, t-shirts, combat trousers, rugby and football shirts are not permitted at any time.
- We also require appropriate footwear in golf shoes or trainers to be worn on the course.
Can children visit the Walled Garden?
Children under the age of 18 are to be accompanied by an adult at all times within the Walled Garden.