Let the golf course do the talking - the excellence of the golf course and its facilities will wow your guests.
Make the golf course the venue for your next business get together. Rockliffe Hall can create a golf day that will be the perfect way to entertain clients, thank your dedicated team or raise funds and network for a charity. Our team will talk through the options for the day to ensure every aspiration is met.
Let the golf course do the talking! The excellence of the golf course and facilities will wow your guests.
- 18 Holes of Championship Golf
- Rockliffe Hall Welcome Gift
- Personalised meet & greet from our golf concierge
- Breakfast Roll with Tea and Coffee
- Nearest Pin & Long drive markers
- Complimentary use of the Practice Facilities & Range Balls
- Two / Three course dinner or lunch
- Personal Golf Co-ordinator to assist with your event
- Complimentary parking on site
- Personalised meet & greet from golf concierage
- Registration - hosted by Rockliffe Hall
- Longest Drive and Nearest the Pin course markers
- Golf Concierge collection of clubs for cleaning
- Score card marking by Golf Services Team
- Exclusive use of Grassholme Suite
Indulge at Rockliffe
Whether you want laidback, casual surroundings or a fine dining experience, we have a range of restaurants and bars across the resort to host you and your guests.
Fuel your guests with a hearty breakfast before they set out on the course, stop for a spot of lunch and a round of drinks in The Clubhouse Kitchen and Bar, or sit down for an award-winning dinner to end your day of golf at Rockliffe Hall.
Discover our Eat & Drink facilities and get in touch to organise your perfect Golf Day.
Entertain Your Guests
Expand your day of Golf and take advantage of our surroundings to enjoy the great outdoors at Rockliffe Hall with a range of fun activities.
We offer a variety of group activities for our guests to enjoy across the resort, available throughout the morning and afternoon. This is the perfect opportunity for your guests to take part in some team building and good old friendly competition.
Discover some of our resort activities and get in touch to organise your Rockliffe Golf Day.
Stay a Little Longer
Extend your trip to Rockliffe Hall and turn your Golf Day into a Golf Break.
We have a range of accommodation to suit all guests, including self-catering apartments and houses, as well as our more luxurious hotel suites.
So whether you want to have a weekend full of fun or have guests coming from afar, our selection of Rockliffe rooms, suites, apartments and houses offer the perfect retreat for you and your guests.