Come and join us and have a fantastic experience learning to Nordic walk at Rockliffe Hall.
Nordic walking is a walking discipline, which enhances your natural walking experience, using specifically designed walking poles, using an upper body skiing technique. We will teach you how to use the poles safely and effectively and get you connected with nature in the beautiful surroundings of Rockliffe Hall.
The Learn to Nordic Walk Day Retreat includes:
- A 90-minute Nordic Walk Workshop
- 2 course lunch in the new Nu Sana restaurant serving the best of spa cuisine
- 4 hours use of the spa and wellness facilities including the swimming pool, thermal suite, hydrotherapy pool, outdoor hot tub, bucket drench, loungers and experience showers
- Use of robes and slippers throughout your experience
- Available on Wednesdays from 19th January until 30th March 2022
£110 per person
Please note that full payment required at the time of booking which is non-refundable. The booking can be amended up to 14 days prior to arrival at no additional charge. The booking can be amended up to 14 days prior to arrival at no additional charge. All guests must be over 16 years old. Outdoor walking attire is required: walking shoes or good, supportive trainers, walking trousers/shorts/leggings, and a waterproof jacket. Please note the class will be delivered in rainy conditions; however, the class will have to be cancelled in the event of thunder and fork lightening. This is a strict policy with Nordic walking as walking takes place holding a metal pole with a metal tip.