Make the most of your stay with us this summer!
We are very lucky to be situated in a stunning 365-acre estate surrounded by nature and with plenty of things to do right here on our doorstep. With this in mind the Rockliffe team has created a full bucket list of activities for guests to enjoy to make your stay with us as relaxing, or as active, as you please.
Many of these activities are complimentary for guests.
Rockliffe Resort Summer Holiday Bucket List
- Swing, splash and slide in the Mischmasch adventure playground (pre-bookable to be exclusively used by each family).*
- Saddle up and explore the estate and nearby villages on two wheels with complimentary bike hire. It’s wheelie good fun! *
- Game, set, match! Enjoy tennis on the all-weather 4G grass courts with rackets and balls included.*
- Enjoy cocktails shaken, stirred and served right outside your bedroom door with the new drinks trolley service.
- Treat your mind and body to a realxing spa treatment experience or enjoy two-hours in the serenity of the Spa Garden
- Find the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious picnic hamper together in the grounds.
- Enjoy the challenge of Rockliffe Hall’s Championship 18-hole golf course.
- Brush up on your golf skills with expert tuition in the academy.
- Lace up your trainers or hiking boots and enjoy a walk or jog around one of the many estate jogging routes.*
- Feel the force and visit the spectacular High Force Waterfall in Middleton-in-Teasdale.
- Take a relaxing stroll along the River Tees and through the picturesque village of Hurworth.*
- Book tickets for the drive-in live music festival at Teesside Airport (selected dates in July/August)
- Connect with nature and discover the wildlife nature trails around the estate.
All activities marked with * are complimentary for our hotel guests to enjoy.
Latest News Articles
Rockliffe Hall is excited to reveal a brand-new restaurant will launch in August encapsulating the best of spa cuisine to accompany the award-winning spa.
Rockliffe Hall has pledged its support to the unique hospitality charity, Room to Reward. The hotel will donate their unsold rooms to the scheme to enable charities and community groups to give ‘thank you’ breaks to their inspirational volunteers.
We are delighted to announce the appointment of Jason Adams as Managing Director.