Jingle all the way to the Clubhouse for a Gingletini cocktail this festive season!
Created by our very own Clubhouse team members, Lucy & Rebecca, the drink is a festive mix of gin, cointreau and some fresh citrous juices - perfectly finished with Rebecca's Rockliffe garnish and orange peel.
- 35ml Tanqueray Gin
- 15ml Cointreau
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- 15ml Orange Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Measure your 35ml Tanqueray gin and 15ml Cointreau and pour into a cocktail shaker.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon until there's 25ml.
- Add 15ml of orange juice to add some colour.
- Carefully separate the white of an egg into the shaker, making sure no shell falls in.
- First shake with no ice to mix the ingredients and once again with the addition of ice.
- Pour and serve in a martini glass with Rebecca's Rockliffe garnish.
If you're the dedicated driver of the evening try our Mistletoe mocktini - no one's missing out on Christmas this year!
Join us in The Clubhouse
Latest Recipes Articles
Bloodstained Bramble Cocktail Recipe
Try this super food smoothie, packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Rockliffe Hall’s Favourite Festive Cocktail Recipes