Our Treatment of the Month for February is the popular Mud Rasul Steam bathing ritual.
Spend your time spa'ing away this February and enjoy our treatment of the month, a luxurious mud rasual - perfect for couples, one-on-one time with friends, and of course your skin!
A 45-minute experience available for groups of 2 to 6 guests, the Mud Rasul treatment is inspired by an ancient Middle Eastern custom of herbal steam and mud bathing - a special blend not from the grounds of the estate.
The best part of this treatment is you enjoy the ritual together, so why not treat your partner this Valentine's or bring your girlfriends for some Galentine's fun?
For a step-by-step of the most revitalising experience, continue reading below:
- Use a self-administered salt scrub all over the body. Use as little or as much as you like to fully exfoliate the areas of skin you want to focus on.
- Wash off the salt scrub in the shower, this will remove any dirt from the skin.
- Apply the dead sea mud all over, including your face if you wish. This will aid in detoxifying the body, deeply relax the muscles and nourish the skin.
- Enter the steam room once the warming red lights are lit and take a seat upon the tiled seating area. The steam will rise as you endure your experience, if at any point you wish to leave for some air or water, please feel free to do so if you’d prefer to keep your swimwear mud-free.
- As the steam comes to an end, be prepared for a tropical monsoon. This will wash away all mud from the skin and refresh the body as the tempreture moves from hot to cold.
Shower caps are provided before starting your Mud Rasul experience if you wish to keep your hair dry, along with paper underwear.
- The shower concludes your experience within the steam room. Be sure to pat yourself dry before applying the nourishing coconut oil to the skin to lock in moisture.
If you are allergic or intolerant to nuts, please let a member of the team know as an alternative oil can be provided.
- Pop your robes back on and enjoy the rest of your day as you please. We highly recommend a lunch in Nu Sana which is just along the hallway!
Great for groups, the Mud Rasul Ritual is a relaxing experience which will leave you replenished this February!
Enquire today to add this experience to your stay or spa day!
Please note: The Mud Rasul Ritual is not suitable for pregnancy.
Wow someone special with a gift experience from Rockliffe Hall… and better yet receive it to your inbox immediately!
We talk to Robin Dale, our Gym Supervisor about his latest sporting achievement.
Following recent investment, Spa Leisure Manager, Derek Metcalf, talks about why the gym at Rockliffe Hall is a hidden gem and well worth a visit.